Saturday 8 September 2012

Intro into inner workings of Organization

It was one of those days. I was so excited to take the boys to the grocery store and then it hit, my need for organization. I saw these elegant jars on sale at the store and knew that they were a must to make my kitchen feel a bit brighter.  Maybe it's just me, but I think you'll agree one organized thing or one pristine thing especially when in student housing makes life feel fuller, a little more magical.

To get to know my inner workings or love of organization it won't be too hard. My old roommates used to laugh at me because on Friday nights when they were watching movies... Sometimes you'd find me in the kitchen doing something great, a master piece a work of art. That's right! Putting my flour, sugar, and baking necessities into beautiful containers and then into sections that fit and
make most sense to be surrounded by each other for ease when baking and cooking. And this was only into the early hours of the morning. Nothing really crazy... Or is it. That would all depend on what you love and what you spend your time doing. Don't get me wrong. I'm certain people perceive me as fairly normal, just in love with order and serenity..

No comments:

Post a Comment