Monday 10 September 2012

Amazing pantry, - A necessity

When thinking of the pantry, home store, or storage room. I feel like it should look as good or better than your favorite grocery store.

In order to be functional, it should have foods you love and know how to cook with. Just because something is a good deal doesn't mean it will do your pantry any good. In fact if you don't plan to use it - don't buy it.

I have learned these things on my own... Have you ever been in a cluttered pantry? It's awful isn't it, you go to grab a can of tomatoes and when you pull it down you get a couple pounds of pasta a can of corn and tuna on the floor. Or maybe this is just my own experience.

Imagine an immaculate pantry. Filled with your necessities and voila, I am telling you, when my pantry looks good I don't feel the need to eat out as much. Because I can actually see what is on hand. Instead of having nightmares about how to get food out of there and into the kitchen.

Here is the Before and After




No comments:

Post a Comment