Monday 8 February 2016

Moxie's White Chocolate Brownie (copycat) Recipe


This incredibly simple, flavorful and delectable dish will change your world as you know it, well not really, but your taste buds will thank you! As they should.

In the recipe at gourmethousewife she says to melt the ingredients in a microwave, which is perfect, but I double boiled the chocolate sugar and butter, and I will admit there was a point I worried I had ruined it as it looked too buttery, but when I added the eggs and whipped them in by hand until thick my fears had dissipated. Then came the dry ingredients and TaDa, this beauty appeared. 


It looked like the chocolate chips had just fallen to the bottom of the pan in her blog, so I just tossed most of the chocolate chips onto the bottom of a very well buttered and greased pie dish, you could easily use an 8x8 pan as well. Then I sprinkled a few chocolate chips on top.

I baked for around 32 minutes and the top looked very dark and the toothpick came out clean.(in my case the linguine stick) cause I don't buy toothpicks and that does the job too. 


4 oz white chocolate
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2-3/4 cup choc chips
Slightly adapted from gourmethousewife

The chocolatey sweet mixed with the perfect texture makes this brownie sought after. For a copycat recipe and my first try I must say it was way better than I anticipated. 

Next time you make a brownie give this beauty a try! Enjoy:)

http://www.gourmethousewife.com/2012/01/white-chocolate-brownies/


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete