Saturday 6 February 2016

Moxie's Mosaic dip (copycat) recipe


This delectable dip recipe was found on Chicks and Whisks.

http://chicksandwhisks.blogspot.ca/2011/09/mosaic-dip.html?m=1

I followed the recipe almost exactly. But I used a lot less goat cheese. Like 1/4 cup.

I sliced a quarter of a pint of cherry tomatoes and used canned tomatoes to fill in what I lacked. 

I finely diced the garlic and onion. 

And put them in the layers as shown in their recipe. 

This was one of my favorite times making this. I will say, I did put black pepper and salt on top, so tasty!  Leaves you feeling content. 

I love Moxies and I was looking for a taste of their food, but in my home. 

Give this recipe a try and Enjoy! ;)

1 tomato diced
1 1/2 cup mushroom chopped fine
2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1/4 cup onion finely diced
1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 -1/2 cup goat cheese

As adapted from their site. Check their page for further instructions:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment